*Outside of these hours is considered trespassing and police will be called*
Please review all of the swimming pool safety rules:
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty; it is recommended never to swim alone.
- Pool hours are 9 am to 10 pm. We ask that you exit the pool area promptly at 10 pm.
- Enforcement of pool rules is a responsibility of all GVR residents. Shawnee Police should be called if needed or 911 in an emergency. The board should be notified as a second update on the situation.
- The key card to the pool gate is not to be shared outside of your household. It should also not be given to children under the age of 14. The pool key verification event was held to help eliminate non-resident pool users. Please do not open the gate for anyone.
- Any child 13 or under must be accompanied by someone over the age of 14 at all times. This person will assume all responsibility for and monitor all people with them.
- Persons with infections or communicable diseases may not enter the pool.
- No bodily discharge in the pool; restrooms are located on the west end of the pool house.
- Infants must wear a swim diaper.
- No dangerous rough play, running, excessive noise or music, or the use of profane language in the pool area.
- NO GLASS containers or bottles allowed in the pool area. If glass is broken in or near the pool the pool has to be drained to remove the glass and can cause damage to the pool pumps. Adults must use sound judgement on the consumption of alcohol.
- No bikes, scooters, rollerblades, skates or skateboards are not allowed in the fenced area.
- No pets are allowed inside the fenced area.
- Be considerate of other residents using the pool. Clean up any trash and return chairs.
- Community members have a right to send minors home if they refuse to follow the rules.
- No more than three guests are allowed per household. For any special events or parties, when guests will exceed this limit, the member must contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval 7 days before the event. Guests must follow all rules as stated.